How Does Gryyny Stay & Play Work
On our website we place offers for accommodation in resorts. An accommodation rate in the resort includes related services, namely an option to use a golf course within the resort or the golf course where the resort is situated.
Reservation of Accommodation
On the basis of a specific offer you can make reservation on our website. Reservation is complete upon a payment of a 10 % deposit of the price of accommodation.
Specification of date
After the reservation on our website is complete, you will contact a resort and agree with it on a specific date of your arrival. If the capacity of the accommodation is in the term according to the selected offer nearly exhausted, the resort will contact you.
Arrival to the resort
We will issue an electronic voucher for you which must be presented upon your arrival to the accommodation on the specified date. At the same time, you will pay upon your arrival the balance of 90 % of the accommodation rate.
Gryyny Stay & Play commercial Terms
- General provisions
- Definition of parties. These Commercial Terms regulate a relationship between us, the company Gryyny s.r.o., Identification No.: 02057875, with registered office Chotěšovská 680/1, Letňany, 190 00 Prague 9, incorporated in the Company Register kept with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 215039, VAT ID CZ02057875 (hereinafter only as “we”) and you as our customer (hereinafter only “you”).
- Definitions. In the present Commercial Terms, we will use certain terms that
should be clarified at the outset:
- Accommodation Rate means a total price of Accommodation stated in the Offer which you are obliged to pay to the Resort for Accommodation. The Accommodation rate includes the Accommodation in the Resort and related services as defined in the Resort's Commercial Terms but it also includes a Game. The Rate is stated including a value added tax.
- Game means a service related to the Accommodation, consisting in an option to use a golf course in the Resort or in the area of which the Resort is located.
- Website means the website at the address Gryyny.com, including sub domains, if any.
- Offer means an offer for Accommodation and related services, including a Game, placed on the Website.
- Resort means a provider of Accommodation which includes an option of a Game.
- Reservation means your selection of a specific Offer, filling in data about guests into a web form on the Website, your consent to the present commercial terms and payment of a Deposit.
- Service or Services mean agency services which are directly related to the Reservation of the Accommodation selected by you that we intermediate for you and on the basis of which you would be able to conclude an Accommodation Contract with the Resort of your choice.
- Accommodation Contract means a contract which you conclude with the Resort of your choice.
- Accommodation means a temporary Accommodation in the Resort for the time period defined in an Offer.
- Voucher means a document issued by us confirming your right to be accommodated according to an Offer in some of the terms stated in the Offer.
- Deposit means an amount of 10% of the Accommodation Rate that you are obliged to pay to the Resort at the time the Reservation is made.
- Balance of the Rate means 90 % of the Accommodation Rate that you are obliged to pay upon your arrival to the Resort.
- Purpose of the Contract. The purpose of the Contract between us and you which is governed by the present commercial terms is the regulation of our obligations in providing and using the Service consisting in an option to make the Reservation of Accommodation in the Resort of your choice on the basis of an Offer on our Website.
- Conclusion of Contract
- Accommodation Offers. On our website we place Offers for Accommodation in
Resorts. An Offer must always contain
- specification of the Resort,
- Accommodation Rate, including a value added tax,
- level of the Deposit,
- Accommodation duration,
- number of persons for whom the Offer is intended (within one Reservation),
- term in which the Accommodation may be used,
- scope of services related to the Accommodation, namely Games,
- reference to the Resort's commercial terms.
- Validity of Offers. Resorts have the right to change their Offers and therefore we reserve the right to change or cancel any Offer at any time before you make your Reservation.
- Reservations. On the basis of a specific Offer you can make a Reservation. Please take into consideration that the Reservation is complete only after you pay the Deposit. You are obliged to pay the Deposit by a bank card or by any of the offered payment methods. If payment of the Deposit is not successful, the Reservation is not completed. If the Deposit is paid later, the Reservation will only be completed upon a payment of the Deposit, if at the time of payment, the Offer was still valid. At the same time please take into consideration that we do not accept Reservations with any amendments to or deviations from the Offer.
- Intermediation. By making the Reservation, you conclude with us a contract for intermediation of Accommodation based on which we will provide you with our Services. This Contact shall be governed by the present commercial terms and it is fulfilled when the Reservation is made. Our services are free for you. Please take into consideration that we are not a provider of Accommodation and our liability relates only to intermediation of it. The Accommodation is always provided by a specific Resort.
- Accommodation Contract. On the basis of the Reservation you also conclude an Accommodation Contract between you and the Resort of your choice. In relation to this Contract we act as representatives of the Resort and act in its name and its account. After the Accommodation Contract is concluded, you have the right to use the Accommodation according the Offer in some of the terms stated in the Offer. The Accommodation Contract is governed by the Resort's commercial terms that are referred to in the Offer, unless otherwise stated herein. It is your obligation to read the Resort's commercial terms before you make a Reservation. An Accommodation Contract may also include the Accommodation of more persons or persons other than you. The subject of the Accommodation Contract is also services related to the Accommodation stated in the Resort's commercial terms, namely a Game. The subject of the Accommodation Contract is no other non-standard services of the Resort.
- Instruction to Perform. Given the character of our Services you instruct us by making your Reservation to immediately perform, i.e. to conclude an Accommodation Contract. Therefore, we will provide you with the Services before the lapse of the statutory time limit for withdrawal from the contract between us and you and therefore you will not be able to exercise in accordance with sub. 4.2 hereof the statutory right to withdraw from the contract within the time period of 14 days.
- Accommodation Offers. On our website we place Offers for Accommodation in Resorts. An Offer must always contain
- Use of the Accommodation
- Voucher. On the basis of the Reservation we will electronically issue a Voucher for you certifying your right to be accommodated according to an Offer in some of the terms stated in the Offer. You are required to present this Voucher upon your arrival to the Resort.
- Specification of the Date of Accommodation. Offers on our Website do not state a specific term of your Accommodation and Reservation and therefore they do not represent an order for Accommodation in the specific term. Therefore, you must contact the relevant Resort and specify the term of your Accommodation after you receive the Voucher. Please take into consideration that with respect to an order of the performed specifications of terms the Accommodation need not be available in all terms stated in the Offer. At the same time please take into consideration that without specification of the concrete term of the Accommodation with the Resort the Resort is not obliged to accommodate you.
- Used Capacities of the Resort. Please take into consideration that if you do not specify the term of the Accommodation according to sub. 3.2 hereof in good time, the capacities of the Resort may be exhausted.
- Contacting by the Resort. If in the terms according to the Offer for which you made a Reservation the capacity of the Resort is nearly exhausted, the Resort is obliged to contact you with a request for specification of the concrete term of your Accommodation and provide you with a time limit of at least 5 days to specify the term of Accommodation. If the Resort does not contact you and the capacity of Accommodation is in the terms for which you made a Reservation exhausted, the Resort is obliged to provide you at your request with an alternative term of your Accommodation at their discretion. This term must be set in the period of 6 months from the last date of the term according to the Offer for which you made the Reservation.
- Payment of the Balance of the Rate. Upon your arrival to the Resort, you are obliged to pay the Balance of the Rate. If the Balance of the Rate is not paid upon your arrival to the Resort, the Resort has the right to immediately withdraw from the Accommodation Contract. Please take into consideration that if you do not pay the Balance of the Rate upon your arrival to the Resort, the Accommodation need not be provided.
- Cancellation of Accommodation and Not Used Accommodation. A binding Accommodation Contract arises upon Reservation. Terms of cancellation of the Accommodation Contract are regulated by the Resort's commercial terms. Please take into consideration that if you cancel the Accommodation Contract, you cannot claim any refund of the paid Deposit and you can also be required to pay a part or the whole Balance of the Rate of the Accommodation in the Resort in accordance with the Resort's commercial terms. If the Accommodation Contract is cancelled by the Resort or by you but for the reasons on the Resort's side, the Deposit must be refunded by the relevant Resort. In substantiated cases and upon your request we can decide that the Deposit will be refunded to you, however, such refund cannot be legally claimed.
- Refund of Deposit. If the paid Deposit is to be refunded according to the present commercial terms, we will transfer the Deposit to your bank card used for payment of the Deposit and if this payment method cannot be used, then the method of repayment will be agreed individually within 14 days from the day when the right to claim the refund of the Deposit arose.
- Obligatory Information
- In order to fulfil our statutory obligations, we state here information that we are obliged to give you before you conclude with us a contract on the provision of Services:
- Impossibility to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days. With respect to the character of the Services provided by us which we will start to provide immediately after the contract with you is concluded, i.e. before the expiry of the statutory 14-day time limit for withdrawal, the statutory right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days after it is concluded cannot be exercised.
- Contract Retention. We will keep the Contract that we will conclude with you in the form of an electronic record for our internal use and therefore it will not be accessible. We will send you a confirmation of your Reservation and a copy of the present commercial terms by email so that you could keep them and access them later.
- Costs of the use of remote communication means. We have no extra costs in connection with the use of remote communication means that we use to communicate with you and conclude a contract with you. Gryyny will not charge you any extra fees outside the Accommodation Rate for communication with you via Internet or for a telephone communication.
- Supervisory Authorities. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, the competent Trade Licensing Office and the Office for Personal Data Protection are supervisory authorities which supervise over our activities and to which you may turn to with your complaints.
- Language of the Contract. This Contract has been drawn up in Czech language. The Contract may also be concluded in English of German by changing the language version on the Website.
- Technical Measures Aimed at the Conclusion of a Contract and Correction of Data. Our Website allows concluding a contract between us and you via an interactive web interface, filling in a web form and a subsequent online payment transaction, or redirecting to the website enabling online payment transactions. Before you confirm and send the web form, you can check, change or correct the data inserted in it.
- Rules of Conduct. We have not committed ourselves to comply with any specific rules of conduct.
- Limited Provision of the Service. The provision of the Service is not geographically limited.
- Specific Fees and Other Costs. The Accommodation Rate does not include other fees which may be charged to you in connection with the Accommodation (local fees, fees for extra services, entertainment, refreshment, etc.). You will discuss payment of such fees with the Resort of your choice.
- Complaints, Liability
- Defects of Accommodation and Complaints. Our Services consist in the intermediation of Accommodation, not in the provision of Accommodation. Therefore, we are not liable for any effects of the Accommodation. Liability for defects and complaints regarding the Accommodation are governed by the Resort's commercial terms. You are obliged to exercise your rights directly with the relevant Resort. We are not obliged to attend any complaints for you.
- Defects of Intermediation Services. If you suppose that we did a mistake in intermediating your Accommodation, you can contact us via a contact form on our Website. We will attend your complaint within the statutory time limit of 30 days. You are obliged to report all apparent defects of the Services immediately after the service is provided. You are obliged to report all latent defects of the Services without delay after the service is provided. If the defect is admitted, you have the right to be repeatedly provided of the defective part of the Service, if possible. If the defect is a material breach of the Contract, you have the right to withdraw from the Contract.
- Liability for Damage and Loss. We are not liable for any damage or loss which may arise to you in consequence of any activity or omission of the selected Resort or third parties in connection with the Accommodation in the Resort of your choice. We are not liable for any damage or loss which may arise to you in consequence of your own activity or omission in conflict with the present commercial terms, as well as for any damage caused to you by Force Majeure.
- Other Provisions
- Completeness of Data. It is your obligation to provide us with complete and authentic data and information so that we could provide you with the Services (namely the data necessary for the purpose of concluding an Accommodation Contract with the selected Resort, for invoicing etc.).
- Applicable Law. A Contract concluded between us and you, as well as all relationships arisen out of it, including any matters regarding its origination and validity, shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic. All and any disputes shall be decided by the competent courts of the Czech Republic.
- Online Dispute Resolution. You have the right to resolve any dispute with us extra judicially in the proceedings conducted by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority on the website www.coi.cz or via the European Commission's platform on the website https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Filing a motion to initiate the extra-judicial proceedings and the subsequent participation in the extra-judicial proceedings is free of charge and any costs arisen in connection with such extra judicial solution shall be borne by each party separately. The choice of the extra-judicial solution of a dispute is voluntary. The motion to initiate the extra-judicial solution of a dispute can be filed no later than within 1 year from the day you have lodged your claim which is the subject of the dispute with us for the first time.
- Severability. Should any provision within the Contract between us and you be held invalid or ineffective, the remaining parts of the Contract shall remain in full force and effect in the scope in which they are not linked with the invalid part. In such case the invalid or ineffective provision shall be replaced by a valid and effective provision which shall correspond to the meaning and the purpose of the original provision.
- Personal Data Protection. We process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Protection Principles.
- Amendments to the Commercial Terms. The present commercial terms can be from time to time amended. Each Reservation shall be subject to the commercial terms that are in force and in effect at the time the Reservation is made. Please be aware that the next time you decide to use our Services these commercial terms can be different, and therefore you should read them thoroughly each time before you order our Services.
- Effects. The present commercial terms shall apply to contracts concluded after 2018-09-06
At Prague dated 2018-09-06